Lisa Whiteman | Jan 25, 2020 | 0
The Best Crackers in the World!
2 cups water
3 TBSP psyllium husks
2 TBSP chia seed
2 cups mixed seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin, and sesame
Seasoning such as 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp cumin, ¼ tsp chilli or to taste
- Heat your oven to 170 deg C
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Pour the water into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix the chia seeds and psyllium husks into the water and stir until it becomes a paste.
- Add your seasonings and the seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture in half and spread thinly (1-2 mm approx) using a spatula onto your lined baking trays.
- Bake for approximately one hour until the mix is crisp.
- Leave to cool on its baking paper on wire racks and when cold cut into crackers.
(N/B any crumbs are wonderful as a topping to breakfast yoghurt)
All BEing recipes follow the principles of gluten free, grain free, paleo and keto eating. We believe that good food promotes good health and is a cornerstone to a happy life.