Lisa Whiteman | Feb 7, 2020 | 0
Raw Breakfast Muesli
A delicious and nutritious raw breakfast that is super simple to make – and you can vary the ingredients any way you please!
When following a keto lifestyle this can be prepared in advance ready for ‘breaking the fast’ around noon.
1 cup LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond) or LSC (linseed, sunflower seed, chia).
1 cup fancy shredded or desiccated coconut
¾ cup pumpkin seeds
¾ cup sunflower seeds
¾ cup linseeds
Other seeds or raw nuts as desired.
- Put all the ingredients into a large jar with a lid and shake to mix well.
- Put ⅓ cup of raw muesli mix into a breakfast bowl.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk and stir (or use almond milk, soy or other milk). Leave to sit for at least 30 min.
- Add half a chopped kiwifruit or half a grated apple and mix.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and serve.
All BEing recipes follow the principles of gluten free, grain free, paleo and keto eating. We believe that good food promotes good health and is a cornerstone to a happy life.